When gastronomy goes with tradition
You will love our restaurant for its spacious, elegant dining room and its refined cuisine based on local produces and including specialities such as Tournedos Rossini, and which has made the hotel’s reputation for over a hundred years.
Let yourself be seduced by a welcoming setting and a friendly atmosphere around the imposing 17th century fireplace.
Enjoy gourmet cuisine and traditional French service.
We offer a wide range of wines and spirits that can be served with all of your dishes.
Restaurant opening hours
Schedule of restaurant services: :
- Breakfast is served from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Lunch is served from 12:15 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. (the restaurant is only open for lunch on Sundays)
- Dinner is served from 7:30 p.m. to 8.45 p.m.
Weekly closing of the restaurant :
- From May 1st to September 30th : the restaurant is closed every day for lunch except for Sunday of Easter, Mother’s Day, Pentecost, Father’s Day. The restaurant is also closed on Monday evenings.
- From October 01st to April 30th : the restaurant is closed every day for lunch except on Sunday, on Sunday evening, on Monday lunchtime and on Monday evening.
The restaurant has a Maximum Capacity of 25 people, so please remember to book your table!
We are not able to accommodate groups and tables of more than 6 people. Thank you for your understanding.
Fancy a treat for your taste buds? Discover our different menus and try a gourmet cuisine that gives pride of place to local products, following French traditions with the greatest respect.
Join our Facebook page and browse our gallery to discover all our dishes as well as all our new products in preview!
Our wines & spirits
To enjoy an aperitif or after-dinner liqueur and to accompany your dishes, discover our selection of wines and spirits that gives prominence to regional producers..
Want to see what we have in stock? Join us on Instagram!
The Hostellerie de la Bouriane is a large old Quercy home.
The hotel has been run by the same family since 1898, and is very much in the image of the region: welcoming, friendly, comfortable, warm-hearted and authentic. But travellers will also find the rigour of a great hotel that remains faithful to high standards of hotel management and cuisine, with a well-known gourmet restaurant offering hearty, refined food – specialities that are recognised and appreciated by everyone.
The decoration and warmth of the old, local furniture that has witnessing the passing of many generations make the hotel a haven of luxury, peace and quiet.